The conference will cover all practical and theoretical aspects of statistics and operations research (OR). Papers at the intersection of these areas, including those in analytics, are particularly welcome.
- Download the welcome pack (16 page conference overview). A printed copy will be provided upon arrival at the conference.
- Download the conference programme (12 page overview of sessions, presenters and titles). A printed copy will be provided upon arrival at the conference. Download recent programme updates.
- Download the abstract booklet (34 pages, abstracts listed by session). Printed copy available from registration desk upon request.
- View the conference proceedings.
- Download the Guidebook app. Delegates will have received an access code to our particular guidebook by email.
Sunday 27 November – informal evening welcome
Monday 28 November – joint conference, including Data Journalism Panel
Tuesday 29th November – joint conference
Wednesday 30 November – joint conference, including Analytics Forum
Thursday 1st December – post conference workshops
- Sunday 27 November 2016 – Welcome Reception, 5-7pm, WG201
- Monday 28 November 2016 – Young Statisticians/Operations Researcher Early Career Networking Event, 5:30-7:30pm, WA224+WG201
- Tuesday 29 November 2016 – Conference Dinner, 6:30pm, WG201
Early Career Networking Event: call for industry participants
Do you need talented statistics, analytics and operations research graduates? If so, then consider attending the Suez Early Career Networking Event on Monday 28th November from 5:30-7:30pm. The event will begin with a series of 5 minute PechaKucha style presentations from industry and will be followed by an open session of networking over drinks and nibbles. We are looking for organisations to present at this event. If you are interested in presenting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is open to all conference delegates and is free of charge for students.