The AUT Mathematical Sciences Symposium will be held from Thursday 23 November to Friday 24 November 2017 at AUT’s city campus.
Seven invited speakers have been confirmed, including several ORSNZ members. The invited speakers are:
- Richard Arnold, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- William Godsoe, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Eckhard Platen, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Andrea Raith, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Marco Reale, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Matt Wand, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Ilze Ziedins, University of Auckland, New Zealand
To submit a contributed talk, abstracts of up to 250 words should be submitted through the symposium website by Monday 13th November 2017. Registration is free of charge and open to all members of the mathematical sciences community. Click here to register.