The 2022 ORSNZ Annual General Meeting will be held at the upcoming 54th ORSNZ Conference (28-29 November). The specific date and time will be set once the programme is finalised.
The preliminary agenda for the meeting is:
- Apologies (to [email protected]);
- Minutes of the previous AGM;
- Matters arising from the minutes;
- President’s report;
- Honorary Treasurer’s report and financial statements;
- Future Conferences;
- Election of officers and auditor;
- Other business.
If you wish to discuss any other business, or would like any documents circulated prior to the AGM, please send all details to [email protected].
You can assign a proxy to vote on your behalf using the 2nd page of this form; this also should be sent to [email protected].