The preliminary programme for the ORSNZ conference has now been posted.
We have 29 presentations scheduled, covering a wide range of topics; here are the titles of the sessions:
- Healthcare Modelling
- Network Models & Data Science
- Decomposition Methods
- Hydrogen Integration into Energy Systems
- Production Processes & Environmental Modelling
- Modelling & Optimization under Uncertainty
- Operations Research Tools & Supply Chain Modelling
The last day to register for the conference, including the dinner at debretts kitchen, is Friday, November 18 (although dinner tickets may sell out sooner). However, there may be a limited number of day registrations available until Thursday, November 24.