The Mathematical Sciences Research Group (MSRG), Department of Mathematical Sciences, School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Auckland University of Technology is hosting a Symposium over the period Thursday 21st November – Friday 22nd November 2019. The symposium will be held at Auckland University of Technology, WF Building, AUT City Campus, Auckland Central, rooms WF710 and WF711.
The following invited speakers have been confirmed:
• Boris Choy, The University of Sydney, Australia
• Simona Fabrizi, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
• Rachel Fewster, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
• Andreas W. Kempa-Liehr, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
• Fabien Montiel, University of Otago, New Zealand
• Thomas Yee, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Contributed talks (20 minutes) from the mathematical sciences community are welcomed. Abstracts (up to 250 words) should be submitted through the symposium website by Monday 11th November 2019.
Attendance at the symposium is open to all members of the mathematical sciences community. There is no registration fee, however participants are required to register on the Symposium website by Thursday 7th November 2019.
For further information, including abstract submission and registration, refer to the symposium website: https://www.aut.ac.nz/events/2019-aut-mathematical-sciences-symposium
For general enquiries, please contact [email protected] or visit the symposium’s website.